The Many Misadventures of an Aspiring Raw-Foodist

The purpose of this blog is to give you a realistic view of the transition to a raw vegan life and the restoration of health. It isn't always easy. I don't always feel amazing. But in the end it is worth it. My hope is that I can inspire others to make positive changes in their own lives.



4.20.2010

Cleanse Outline

So here is the outline of what I will be doing over the next 11-days, for those who are curious.

This cleanse consists of 2 pre-cleanse days, 7 cleanse days, and 2 post-cleanse days.

On the pre-and post-cleanse days I will be eating as much raw as possible 95-100%. No raw chocolate. Lots of greens, especially blended.
I will consume:
- 32 oz green smoothie with Sun Is Shining, DHA/Flax oil, 2000 mcg B12, and 200-400 mcg Chromium Polynicotinate
- G.I. Gel, 1 TBS (first thing in morning)
- G.I. Gel, 1 TBS (afternoon, empty stomach)
- 2-3 L.B.T. (lower bowel tonic) caps at bedtime
- 64+ oz water (which is half of my body weight in ounces)

On my cleanse days I will consume:
- 32 oz green smoothie (as outlined above)
- 32 oz green smoothie with Sun Is Shining
- G.I. Gel, 1 TBS on empty stomach
- G.I. Gel, 1 TBS on empty stomach
- G.I. Gel, 1 TBS on empty stomach
- Herb Tinctures from kit, 2 droppersful of each in water
- Herb Tinctures from kit, 2 droppersful of each in water
- Herb Tinctures from kit, 2 droppersful of each in water
- Spring or Namaste Tea (by The Herbalist), 1 cup
- Spring or Namaste Tea (by The Herbalist), 1 cup
- Spring or Namaste Tea (by The Herbalist), 1 cup
- Spring or Namaste Tea (by The Herbalist), 1 cup
- L.B.T. caps, 2-3 at bedtime
- 64+ oz water

On my cleanse I will do:
- Upon waking: dry brush, Jojoba oil massage (let soak 5 mins), hot/cold alternating shower
- One or more of: pilates, yoga, deep stretching
- Nature Walk and/or aerobic exercise
- Deep Breathing outdoors
- At bedtime: hot bath followed by foot pumice, jojoba oil massage

Alternating days:
- At bedtime: gall bladder flush
- Upon waking: enema (alternating catnip and cider vinegar water)

I will be blogging daily what I consumed, ate, and did. I will also be trying a new raw recipe each day so stand by for reviews and recipes! Also, I’ll be posting before and after pics and measurements on the 30th.

If you’re curious about any of the products in my cleanse you can find them at the following web addresses:

Detox-It Kit
http://www.theherbalist.com/detox-it_kit.php

Spring Tea
http://www.theherbalist.com/mineral_spring.php

Sun Is Shining
http://www.sunfood.com/buy/1/85/7/Sun-Is-Shining---Green-Superfood--raw--organic---wildcrafted-ingredients-/0441.aspx


And here is the cleanse I REALLY want to do, but can’t afford! Lol

Digestive Cleanse
http://www.sunfood.com/buy/5/117/24/EJUVA-Herbal-Intestinal-Cleanse/0292.aspx

Yeast Cleanse
http://www.sunfood.com/buy/5/117/365/EJUVA-CANDI-NOT-Anti-Candida-Program/0378.aspx

Parasite Cleanse
http://www.sunfood.com/buy/5/117/366/EJUVA-PARA-NIX-Anti-Parasite-Program/0379.aspx

Also www.blessedherbs.com has what looks to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment